“Sustainable Welfare Activities of Modern India (SWAMI)” is a non-profit making voluntary organization, registered under the Societies Registration Act XXI of 1860 on January 27, 2006 with the aim at “all round development of economically weaker section of the society belonging to rural and urban area through educational and socio-economic projects”.
- Registered under the Societies Registration Act XXI of 1860.
- Clear the name under Emblem & Name (PIV) Act, 1950.
- Permanent Account Number is AACAS3710N.
- (5)(vi) of the Registered u/s 80G Income Tax Act, 1961(Donation Exempted from Income Tax).
- Registered u/s 12A of the Income Tax Act, 1961(Exemption from Income Tax).